Application Process for Missionary Cooperation Plan
Applications are no longer being accepted for 2023. 2024 applications will be available mid-March, 2023.
To help applicants interested in speaking at parishes of the Archdiocese of St Paul and Minneapolis, a brief outline of the application process is highlighted to the right. This process provides applicants with a broad view of the selection determinants and timing for each year.
Applications are in Word designed to provide room for all information. Please download the appropriate Word document to your computer, type in information, save it on your computer for your copy and either email, mail or fax the filled in Word document to:
Deacon Mickey Friesen
Center for Mission
777 Forest Street
St. Paul, MN 55106
Mail, Click Here>>
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions: Click Here>>
Application Process Overview
1. Download and type information in appropriate application form. Application forms are usually posted on our “Download” page mid-March for the following year.
2. Applications must be received by the Center for Mission by first of December.
3. All applicants will be notified of acceptance and assigned parishes by the following February.
4. Factors for application acceptance:
- Are you a Religious Congregation, Mission Organization or Mission Diocese?
- Reasons why you should be considered for MCP program?
- Previous experience with MCP in the Archdiocese?
- Availability for speakers who can speak English clearly, and other languages as appropriate?
- All necessary information must be typed on application forms
5. Applicants must contact assigned parishes and then follow-up with them 3 weeks before assignment date.